Spread the word guys – Pomegranite is looking to hire an intern!
We have grown steadily over the past two years, but things have really taken off in the last couple of months, so we need someone to join the team.
We’d like you to start asap, but it’s really important to us to find the right person. So if this sounds like you, please get in touch and we can chat.
The right person needs to be:
– A recent graduate / have a tertiary education
– Based in Cape Town
– Good with words. We need someone who can write well across a broad range of platforms – from lengthier website copy to short, snappy content for social media
– Keen to learn how to build websites on WordPress (prior knowledge of WordPress a bonus but not a requirement)
– Experienced with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
– Driven, motivated, able to take initiative (i.e. we would like to be able to give you some direction, but then have you run with the project)
– Someone with an eye for branding and the way in which brands are represented in the online space in particular
– A team player with people skills
– Hungry to learn
– Able to work well under pressure (There will be pressure. But there will also be beach days.)
– Open to a dance break every now and then when things just get a bit much
– Salary of R4000 p/m (with the option to increase significantly after six months if you’re the right fit and would like to join Pomegranite permanently as a Junior
– Tertiary education a must
Pomegranite is an online presence consultancy based in Cape Town. It was started two years ago by myself (Sarah) and Liz. (Feel free to stalk us on Facebook – because viva le internet).
We have built the company into something we’re really proud of and we have so much fun working with our clients. You know those irritating people at braais on Sunday who are excited to go to work the next day? That would be us.
If you’d like to get a feel for the vibe of the company, read about our #InspirationDays on our blog.
Keen to join us?
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com by 30 April 2015:
– Your CV (No more than two pages please. We don’t really want to hear about the merit badge you got for swimming in grade two – although good job on that.)
– A cover letter telling us why you think you’re the right person to join Pomegranite.
Ready, steady, go!