New year, new goals
Hello and happy 2018!
We hope you had a wonderful break and that you’re getting into the swing of things. Those first few days without an afternoon beer and nap can be tough.
Because no one feels like writing (or reading?) a lengthy, technical post so early on in the year, we thought we’d ask each pomegranite the following two questions:
1) Describe your holiday in one gif.
2) What are you most looking forward to (work-wise) in 2018?
2) We worked hard on the foundations of the business in 2017 so I’m looking forward to seeing the growth that comes out of that in 2018. I’m also looking forward to seeing Sarah establish our satellite office in Joburg and also to seeing our team achieving the goals they set for themselves for 2018. Also client meetings where we really get to the juice of what makes them great and the brainstorming sessions to help tell that story. There’s a lot!
2) I’m really looking forward to setting up the Joburg satellite office and hopefully seeing it take off. It’s been so lovely working in my home office so far, just me and the birds and the afternoon thunderstorms!
2) I am looking forward to many things: watching the plants grow, Sarah’s visits to the office, awesome new website builds and building my own website from the ground up.
2) Getting to know my work family better, growing my design skills (no designosaur here!) and learning to speak Gen Z. Basically learning. Lots of learning.
Have a wonderful year!